The upcoming 2018 Howard Rowlee Lecture will be given by Ruy Exel on Friday, November 2nd, 2018, 4PM in Avery Hall 115.
Nebraska-Iowa Functional Analysis SeminarThere will be a one day conference on Operator Algebras on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
- Ionut Chifan of the University of Iowa
- Valentin Deaconu of the University of Nevada, Reno
- Ruy Exel of the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
- Ken Dykema of Texas A&M University
- Elizabeth Gillaspy of the University of Montana
- Jesse Peterson of Vanderbilt University
Schedule of Talks: We anticipate the conference beginning at 8:30AM on Saturday, November 3rd with the final talk ending by 5PM. Please check back for additional information.