Xavier Pérez Giménez
Department of Mathematics
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
333 Avery Hall, Lincoln NE 68588, USA
Email: xperez at
either unl.edu or
ryerson.ca or mpi-inf.mpg.de
Phone: +1 402-472-7236
Fax: +1 402-472-8466
I recently co-organized a
on "Random Geometric Graphs" in Banff (Canada).
I joined the Department of
Mathematics of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in August 2016!
I am currently looking for graduate students excited about
- Probabilistic methods in combinatorics
- Random structures
- Graph theory
- Asymptotic enumeration
- Applied probability
Selected publications(Click here for a
full list of publications.)
- Strong-majority bootstrap percolation on regular graphs
with low dissemination threshold
(with D. Mitsche and P. Prałat)
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, accepted.
- Arboricity and spanning-tree packing
in random graphs
(with P. Gao and C.M. Sato)
Random Structures & Algorithms, accepted.
- Asymptotic enumeration of strongly connected digraphs by vertices and
(with N. Wormald)
Random Structures & Algorithms, 43(1):80-114, 2013.
- Disjoint Hamilton cycles in the random geometric graph
(with T. Müller and N. Wormald)
Journal of Graph Theory, 68(4):299-322, 2011.
- On the chromatic number of random d-regular graphs
(with G. Kemkes and N. Wormald)
Advances in Mathematics, 223(1):300-328, 2010.
Slides of recent talks
Math 221 - Differential Equations (Spring 2017)
Math 221 - Differential Equations (Fall 2016)
Math 221H - Honors Differential Equations (Fall 2016)
- ECE 103 - Discrete Mathematics for Engineers (Winter 2014
and Spring 2014)
- Math 235 - Linear Algebra 2 for
- The Probabilistic Method and
Randomized Algorithms (with J. Gao and T.Sauerwald)
- CO 738 - Probabilistic Methods in Discrete Mathematics
Other stuff i like
(Last updated November 2016)