Research InterestsMy main research develops computational and mathematical models for studying biological problems in a quantitative manner. Some of the research projects I've worked on, and continue to be interested in, are:
- Epidermal stratification and differentiation;
- Craniofacial pattern development;
- Molecular fluctuations with phenotypic plasticity of rice and wheat;
- Systems predictive modeling of pancreatic cancer radiomics;
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods for solving conservation laws;
- Well-balanced method for shallow water equation.
Last modified: July, 2019