To apply to the RUTE program, send an email towith the following items
- Name and contact information
- Current GPA
- Intended major(s) and minor(s)
- Relevant courses completed in biology, math, or natural resources (or in progress)
- Careers which you are considering
- Expected date of graduation
- Indicate RUTE project preference
- Two-paragraph essay on "why you fell prepared for this experience" and "what you hope to gain from this experience".
- List a professor or TA who could serve as a reference. Include their phone or email address.
Expect an email confirming the receipt of your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please attempt to contact Dr. Chad Brassil again (as spam filters may be preventing the delivery of your application).
Due to restrictions placed on federal funding, applicants have to be U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.