Registration Pages for the
February 9-11, 2007
To register for the conference, fill out the
If you have already registered, fill out your
Final Details, including travel information.
*You must have your final details information completed by January 20th.
- The NCUWM will pay double occupancy lodging rates for Friday and Saturday nights for registered women undergraduate conference participants who stay at the Lincoln Holiday Inn Downtown.
- To reserve your room, call the hotel, the Lincoln Holiday Inn Downtown, at (402) 475-4011.
(Do not use the Holiday Inn 800 number; arrangements must be made directly.
Ask for "in house" reservations so you don't get transferred
Holiday Inn's central reservation system. You can also book
at www.holiday-inn.com/lincolnne , in which case you should
our three letter group code: UWM.)
- You will need to give the hotel your credit card number to reserve your room.
- The following instructions apply to female undergraduate NCUWM participants:
- In order to get conference support for your lodging,
you must tell the hotel you are a female undergraduate NCUWM participant.
- You will be assigned a roommate unless you request otherwise.
- You may request a specific roommate, but you both must tell the hotel your roommate's name.
- You may request a single room, but in that case
your credit card will be charged $37.50 plus tax each night. If you share a room,
your credit card will not be charged (except for incidentals
like telephone charges, if any).
- If you need to arrive early (Feb 8 or earlier) or stay late (after checkout on Feb 11), you will be responsible for the additional expense. You may, of course, request funding from the conference to help cover this additional expense, but it will need to be handled as a reimbursement.
- If you make a reservation but decide not to come, you must cancel your reservation by
6 pm, Thursday, February 8, to avoid having your credit card
charged for each night that you reserved.
- Conference participants other than undergraduate women
must tell the hotel they are with the NCUWM to get the
$75/night conference lodging rate.