Undergraduate presenter registrations must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC on Friday, December 3, 2021.
Open registration for undergrads, faculty, panelists, and plenary speakers, will be accepted October 11 - December 3, 2021.
Registration fees of $20 have been extended to December 3 for all.
- Due to Nebraska law and UNL policies, attendees cannot register unless they will be at least 19 years of age on or before January 20, 2022. Attendees must also be at least of sophomore standing at the time of the conference.
- No changes to registrations after 11:59 PM UTC on Friday, December 3, 2021.
- All co-authors must submit an registration in order to be considered for a place at the conference.
- Each institution will be limited to a maximum of four presenters. For more information, reference the selection policies on the home page.
- Talk and poster slots are only confirmed once the abstract is posted, reviewed, and accepted.
- If you indicate that you will give a talk and do not post an abstract, you will not be added to the speaker list.
- Undergraduate presenters will be notified of their registration status no later than 4:00 PM UTC on Monday, November 1, 2021.
If you have already started your registration on this site, please sign in with the email and password you used before. If you can't remember your password, use the forgotten password link below.
If you're entering this site for the first time, please start the registration process by entering your name, your email address, and choose a password for the site.