Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics | Application/Registration
Faculty, graduate students, plenary speakers and panelists may register until December 1, 2017.
All registrants and accepted applicants should provide their travel information
by December 1, 2017.
- Due to Nebraska law and UNL policies, attendees cannot register unless they will be at least 19 years of age on or before January 25, 2018. Attendees must also be at least of sophomore standing at the time of the conference.
- No changes to applications after 4:00 PM CST on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
- If your application is accepted, you may only make changes to your travel information. Changes to travel information are only accepted before December 1, 2017.
- Students are only allowed to attend the conference once without presenting. (Beginning in 2018, individual students will be limited to one conference attendance as a non-presenter and two attendances in total.)
- Each institution will be limited to a maximum of up to four students. For more information, reference the selection policies on the home page.
- Talk and poster slots are only confirmed once the abstract is posted and reviewed.
- If you indicate that you will give a talk and do not post an abstract, you will not be added to the speaker list.
- Students will be notified of their application status by the end of the day on October 26, 2017.
If you have already started your application/registration on this site, please sign in with the email and password you used before. If you can't remember your password, use the forgotten password link below.
If you're entering this site for the first time, please start the application/registration process by entering your name, your email address, and choose a password for the site.