- Date: October 14-16, 2011 (Friday - Sunday)
- Location: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Organizers: Susan Cooper and Brian Harbourne
- Deadline for consideration (if not invited) for inclusion in AMS Special Sessions: June 28, 2011
- Deadline for ALL Abstract Submissions: August 23, 2011
Other Special Sessions of Interest
Anthony V. Geramita
We don't yet know what room we'll be in, but rooms typically have blackboards and/or whiteboards, and electronic projectors whose
inputs can come from either a document camera, a laptop or a usb drive plugged into the computer in the room. There is also a wireless network
that visitors can access if they want to be on-line.
(You need to register your laptop before you arrive in order to be able to access the campus wireless network.
Here are instructions.)