In Honour of the Mathematical Work of Gary Meisters
May 9–10, 1997
The PDF files created here are for A4 (Europeon) sized paper, and may not print on some postscript printers if attempting to use Letter (US) sized paper.
For pictures of the speakers and the participants see program.
- Forword by Arno van den Essen
- A Tilt at TILFs by Rod Nillsen
- Shear Banding-A Study in Nonlocal Problems by Jerrold Bebernes
- Picturing Pinchuk's Plane Polynomial Pair by L. Andrew Campbell
- Recognizing Automorphisms of Polynomial Algebras by Jie-Tai Yu
- Some remarks on continuous and discrete Markus-Yamabe problems by Anna Cima, Armengol Gasull and Francesc Manosas
- Real Jacobian Conjecture and Cubic Linear Mappings by Thiruvenkatachari Parthasarathy
- A Mountain Pass to the Jacobian Conjecture by Marc Chamberland and Gary Hosler Meisters
- On the 2-dimensional Jacobian Conjecture and affine Varieties Containing C2 by David Wright
- A nonlinearizable cubic-linear mapping by Gianluca Gorni
Mathematica Notebook with pairing example.
- Ga-Actions Obtained by Local Slice Constructions by Gene Freudenburg
- Cubic Similarity in Dimension Five by Engelbert Hubbers
- The King of the talking frogs and polynomial automorphisms by Arno van den Essen
Edited by Engelbert Hubbers