Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Please join us as we celebrate with a reunion and symposium commemorating 100 years of doctoral education, to be held May 14 to May 16, 1998.
The program will begin with an evening reception on May 14. Other events include four invited hour addresses, ten special sessions, and a banquet on May 15.
Once you've arrived, please note the following
- E-mail: Burnett 106, 10:00–3:00 Friday (or see individual faculty). No access at all is possible Saturday morning, due to campus-wide network upgrades.
- Department offices: Oldfather 810, Friday 8:00–5:00.
- Math Library: Oldfather 907, Friday 8:00–5:00 and Saturday 9:00–12:00.
- Displays: Photographs, newsletters, problems, and puzzles, Burnett 107.
- Math computer lab: Bessey 105, 10:00–3:00 Friday and Saturday. Demonstrations available.
- Group photograph: Friday at 6:45pm, Cornhusker Hotel. See printed schedule of events for details.