I'm a fifth year graduate student at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. My research interests are in operator algebras, specifically operator spaces and operator systems. My adviser is Allan Donsig. I also have interests in machine learning and quantum computing. I have papers on the arxiv here and here.
TeachingAs an instructor:
- Math 314/814 Linear Algebra: Spring 2016
- Math 203/203J Contemporary Mathematics: Fall 2015, Summer 2013, Spring 2013
- Math 103 College Algebra and Trigonometry: Fall 2013
- Math in the City: Fall 2015, 2016
- Math 106/107 Calculus I and II Recitations: Fall 2012, Fall 2014, Fall 2016
- Lon Morris College: Business Calculus, Pre-Calculus, College Algebra
- University of Texas at Tyler: Calculus I, Business Calculus, College Algebra, Mathematica.
Students: Please note that all course materials are posted on Blackboard.
- Linkedin profile
- My Github - A few basic machine learning algorithms.
- UNL Web Developer Network - Some nifty tools for the UNL web developer. Their color palette was used on this page.
- Ocuvera - A local company I've done some work with.
- New Math Discovery - My master's thesis adviser helped discover this.
Special thanks to Mitch Hamidi for allowing me to rip off his website.