Department of Mathematics
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
rkirsch at huskers.unl.edu
I am a Ph.D. candidate in discrete mathematics, advised by Jamie Radcliffe.
- F. Blanchet-Sadri, M. Cordier, and R. Kirsch. "Border correlations, lattices, and the subgraph component polynomial." 25th International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms, October 2014; Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8986, Springer, June 2015; European Journal of Combinatorics, in press.
- T. Feng, R. Kirsch, E. Villela, and M. Wage."Birth-death processes and q-continued fractions." Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, May 2012.
- R. Kirsch and A. J. Radcliffe. "Many triangles with few edges."
- B. Goeckner, C. Groothuis, C. Hettle, B. Kell, P. Kirkpatrick, R. Kirsch, and R. Solava. "Universal partial words over non-binary alphabets."
- B. Bjorkman, G. Cochran, W. Gao, L. Keough, R. Kirsch, M. Phillipson, D. Rorabaugh, H. Smith, and J. Wise. "k-Foldability of words."