P. Radu. Weak solutions to the Cauchy problem of a semilinear wave
equation with damping and source terms, Adv. Differential Equations, 10, no.11, (2005), 1261--1300. PDF
- P. Radu. Weak Solutions to the Initial Boundary Value Problem of a
Semilinear Wave Equation with Damping and Source Terms, Applicationae Mathematica (Warsaw), 35, no. 3, (2008), 355--378. PDF
P. Radu, G. Todorova, B. Yordanov. Decay Estimates for Wave Equations
with Variable Coefficients,
Transactions of AMS, 362,
no. 5 (2010), 2279 --2299. PDF
L. Bociu, P. Radu. Existence and Uniqueness of Weak Solutions to the
Cauchy Problem of a Semilinear Wave Equation with Supercritical
Interior Source and Damping, Discrete
Contin. Dyn. Syst., Differential Equations and Applications. 7th
AIMS Conference, suppl., (2009), 60--71. PDF
P. Radu, G. Todorova, B. Yordanov. Higher order energy decay rates for
damped wave equations with variable coefficients, Discrete and
Continuous Dynamical Systems, 2,
no. 3 (2009), 609--629. PDF
P. Radu, G. Todorova, B. Yordanov. Diffusion Phenomenon in Hilbert
Spaces and Applications, Journal of
Differential Equations 250, (2011), 4200--4218. PDF
P. Radu. Strong solutions to semilinear wave equations with damping and
source terms, Applicable Analysis. 92, no.4, (2013), 718--739.
B. Hinds, P. Radu. Dirichlet's principle and wellposedness of steady
state solutions for a nonlocal peridynamics model. Applied Mathematics and Computation. , 219, no. 4, (2012), 1411--1419. PDF
- L. Bociu, P. Radu, D. Toundykov. Regular solutions for wave equations with super-critical sources and exponential-to-logarithmic damping. Evolution Equations and Control Theory,
2, no.2, (2013), 255--279. PDF
- S. Pankavich, P. Radu.
Nonlinear instability of solutions in parabolic and hyperbolic diffusion. Evolution Equations and Control Theory, 2, no. 2, (2013), 403--422.
- L. Bociu, P. Radu, D. Toundykov. Errata: Regular solutions of wave equations with super-critical sources and exponential-to-logarithmic damping, Evolution Equations and Control
Theory, 3, no. 2, (2014), 349--354.PDF
- R. Brunnhuber, B. Kaltenbacher, P. Radu. Relaxation of regularity for the Westervelt equation by nonlinear damping with applications in acoustic-acoustic and elastic-acoustic coupling, Evolution Equations and Control Theory, 3, no. 4, (2014), 595--626. PDF
- P. Radu, D. Toundykov, J. Trageser. Finite time blow-up in nonlinear suspension bridge models, Journal of Differential Equations. 257, (2014), 4030 -- 4063.PDF
- P. Radu, G. Todorova, B. Yordanov. On the generalized diffusion phenomenon of dissipative wave equations, SIAM Journal of Mathematical Analysis. 48 , no. 1, (2016), 74--203 PDF
- M. Foss, P. Radu. Differentiability and integrability properties for solutions to nonlocal equations. New Trends in Differential Equations, Control Theory and Optimization: Proceedings of the 8th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, World Scientific, (2016), 105--119 PDF.
- P. Radu, D. Toundykov, J. Trageser, A nonlocal biharmonic and its connection to the classical analogue. Archives for Rational Mechanics and Analysis. 223 , no. 2, (2017), 845--880. PDF
- M. Foss, P. Radu, [Book Chapter] Bridging local and nonlocal models: convergence and regularity. Handbook of Nonlocal Continuum Mechanics for Materials and Structures. Edited by George Z. Voyiadjis, Springer 2017). PDF
- M. Foss, P. Radu, C. Wright, Existence and regularity of minimizers for nonlocal energy functionals. To appear in Differential and Integral Equations. arxiv .
- P. Radu, K. Wells, A doubly nonlocal Laplace operator and its connection to the classical Laplacian. To appear in the Journal of Integral Equations and Applications. PDF
Education (and other) related publications:
- P. Radu, Math in the City - An example of hands-on learning, The BIG Notebook -- BIG SIGMAA newsletter , April 2011, 5 --8. PDF
- P. Radu, Taking math outside of the classroom: Math in the City, Special Issue on Service Learning in PRIMUS, 23, no. 6, (2013), 538--549. PDF
- P. Radu, A Fulbright Experience, International Fulbright Alumni Association (IFAA) newsletter, April 2013.