- (with K. Lee and A. Seceleanu) Affine curves associated to tame quivers, in preperation.
- (with John Lawson) Properties of minimal mutation-infinite quivers, to appear in Journal of Combinatorial Theory A.
- For some Sage code and files containing the minimal mutation-infinite quivers go to the public dropbox folder here . You can also download a zipped folder of these documents here .
- Maximal green sequences for quivers of finite mutation type, to appear in Advances in Mathematics.
- An extended abstract that discusses maximal green sequences of quivers arising from triangulations of higher genus marked surfaces can be found at DMTCS Proceedings FPSAC 2016.
- For maximal green sequences of exceptional cases click here here .
- (with Eric Bucher) Maximal green sequences for cluster algebras associated to the n-Torus with arbitrary punctures, to appear in Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics arXiv:1503.06207.
- (with Kyungyong Lee and Li Li) A combinatorial formula for certain elements of upper cluster algebras, SIGMA 11 (2015), 049, 24 pages.
- (with 8 co-authors) A combinatorial formula for cluster monomials of equioriented type A quivers, preprint .