I am a fifth year graduate student in the mathematics department at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I study operator algebras/operator theory with Allan Donsig.
As an instructor:
- Fall 2017: Math 208 Calculus III
- Summer 2017: Math 314/814 Linear Algebra
- Spring 2017: Math 314/814 Linear Algebra
- Fall 2016: Math 106 Calculus I
- Spring 2016: Math 301 Geometry Matters
- Fall 2015: Math 300 Mathematics Matters
- Spring 2015: Math 102 Trigonometry
- Fall 2014: Math 100A Intermediate Algebra
- Summer 2014: Math 102 Trigonometry
As a teaching assistant:
- Fall 2016: Math 106 Calculus I Recitation
- Summer 2016: Math 800T Mathematics as a Second Language for Middle Level Teachers
- Summer 2015: Math 806T Number Theory and Cryptology for Middle Level Teachers
- Spring 2014: Math 106 Calculus I Recitation
- Fall 2013: Math 106 Calculus I Recitation
Students: Please note that all course materials are posted on Canvas.
- UNL Math Grad Theme 1.0. A starter theme for the UNL Math Grad student. Feel free to change what you like. Enjoy.
- A basic Maple tutorial by Texas A&M University with links to several other tutorials. I used Maple to generate the Circles of Apollonius graphic on this page.
- UNL Web Developer Network - Some nifty tools for the UNL web developer. Their color palette was used on this page.