- The graph window shows the strategy lines for a game. The lowest path is highlighted.
- Click and drag in the graphing window to move the horizontal guide bar up and down.
- The bar displays its height, which represents the expected outcome of the game. When
the bar meets a corner of the lower path, it displays both the mixed strategy (i.e. the
value of p) and the expected worst outcome.
- Click on the tab for "Payoff Matrix" to edit the strategy lines. The table shows the
outcomes of the opponent's various strategies against the player's two strategies.
- Click the add or delete buttons on the payoff matrix panel to add or delete stategies for