Hello there! I am a second year graduate student at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln. Before coming out to the Midwest, I earned a BS in Mathematics from Gonzaga University in May 2017. My research interests are in partial differential equations and nonlocal operators.
The following are a handful of papers which were written during my time in undergrad. It will soon (hopefully) be updated with papers written during my time in graduate school.
- S. Beres, V. Coufal, K. Hlavacek, M. K. Kearney, R. Lattanzi, H. Olson, J. Pereira and B. Strub.
A classification of Klein links as torus links.
Involve. 11, no.4, (2018), 609—624.
- J. Harnois, H. Olson and R. Trapp
Hyperbolic tangle surgeries and nested links.
Algebraic and Geometric Topology. 18, no.3, (2018), 1573-1602.
- S. Beres, V. Coufal, M. K. Kearney, R. Lattanzi and H. Olson.
Linking Numbers of Klein Links. Preprint.
The following are courses which I have taught here at University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
- Math 106R - Calculus I Recitation (Fall 2017)
- Math 107R - Calculus II Recitation (Spring 2018)
- Math 810T - Algebra for Algebra Teachers (Summer 2018, Co-Instructor)
- Math 100A - Intermediate Algebra (Fall 2018)
In case you didn’t find all the information about me you were hoping for, here’s my CV for your perusing pleasure.
- Office: Avery Hall 236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org