This web form performs the clock arithmetic needed to
carry out the RSA algorithm.
If you just want to compute xr mod n where x is anumber from 0 to
n-1, and r and n are positive integers, use the form below:
Tod do the RSA algorithm, use this next form.
You will need to input
numbers below as follows:
The output will be the numbers xr mod n,
a solution s to rs = 1 mod m, and ys mod n.
- a prime number p (so p is bigger than 1 and divisible only by 1 and by itself)
- a prime number q (so q is bigger than 1 and divisible only by 1 and by itself)
- a number r with no factors bigger than 1 in common with m = (p-1)(q-1)
- a number x bigger than 0, less than pq and not divisible by p or q (if x is the number you will encode, you can just take x to be less than both p and q but bigger than 0)
- a number y bigger than 0, less than pq, but not divisible by p or q
To keep the computer from overflowing, don't try values for p or q which are bigger than 100.