Andrew Uzzell's Homepage
238 Avery Hall
Department of Mathematics
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
I am a postdoc in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Before that, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Mathematics at Uppsala University, working with Svante Janson. I earned my Ph.D. from the University of Memphis under the supervision of Béla Bollobás.
I am teaching Math 310.
- Fall 2014: Math 208.
- Spring 2015: Math 208 and Math 852.
- Fall 2015: two sections of Math 221.
- Spring 2016: Math 958, a topics course on extremal graph and hypergraph theory.
- Fall 2016: Math 405 and Math 452.
- Spring 2017: Math 310.
- M. Dairyko, M. Ferrara, B. Lidický, R. R. Martin, F. Pfender, and A. J. Uzzell. Ore and Chvátal-type degree conditions for bootstrap percolation from small sets. Submitted.
- V. Falgas-Ravry, K. O'Connell, J. Strömberg, and A. J. Uzzell. Multicolour containers and the entropy of decorated graph limits. Submitted.
- A. Bernshteyn, O. Khormali, R. R. Martin, J. Rollin, D. Rorabaugh, S. Shan, and A. J. Uzzell. Regular colorings and factors of regular graphs. Submitted.
- A. J. Uzzell. An improved upper bound for bootstrap percolation in all dimensions. Submitted.
- S. Janson and A. J. Uzzell. On string graph limits and the structure of a typical string graph. Journal of Graph Theory, to appear.
- M. Tyomkyn and A. J. Uzzell. Strong Turán stability. The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 22 (2015), no. 3, Paper 3.9, 24 pp.
- B. Bollobás, P. J. Smith, and A. J. Uzzell. The time of bootstrap percolation with dense initial sets for all thresholds. Random Structures and Algorithms 47 (2015), no. 1, 1-29.
- B. Bollobás, P. J. Smith, and A. J. Uzzell. Monotone cellular automata in a random environment. Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 24 (2015), no. 4, 687-722.
- S. Janson and A. J. Uzzell. On the typical structure of graphs in a monotone property. The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 21 (2014), no. 3, Paper 3.34, 6 pp.
- B. Bollobás, C. Holmgren, P. J. Smith, and A. J. Uzzell. The time of bootstrap percolation for dense initial sets. Annals of Probability 42 (2014), no. 4, 1337–1373.
- M. Tyomkyn and A. J. Uzzell. A Turán-type problem on distances in graphs. Graphs and Combinatorics 29 (2013), no. 6, 1927–1942.