My research interests are in error-correcting codes, graph-based codes and decoding algorithms, and applied discrete mathematics. You can see my Curriculum Vitae here.
- A. Beemer, C.A. Kelley. An iteration search algorithm for implementing hard-decision decoders. Submitted.
- A. Beemer, K. Haymaker, C.A. Kelley. Absorbing sets of codes from finite geometries. Submitted.
- A. Beemer, C.A. Kelley. Iterative decoder analysis using multidimensional decoding networks. Submitted.
- A. Beemer, S. Habib, C.A. Kelley, J. Kliewer. A generalized algebraic approach to optimizing SC-LDPC codes. Proceedings of the 55th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Monticello, IL, October 2017.
- A. Beemer, C.A. Kelley. Multidimensional decoding networks for trapping set analysis. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 10495, Springer, pp. 11-20. Estonia, August 2017.
- A. Beemer, C. Mayer, C.A. Kelley. Erasure correction and locality of hypergraph codes. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 10495, Springer, pp. 21-29. Estonia, August 2017.
- A. Beemer, C.A. Kelley. Avoiding trapping sets in SC-LDPC codes under windowed decoding. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications, Monterey, CA, October 2016.
I currently am teaching Math 302, Math Modeling. Course materials for students may be found on Canvas. Previous courses taught are listed below.
As instructor of record:
- Mathematics Matters (Fall 2017)
- College Algebra and Trigonometry (Fall 2016)
- College Algebra (Fall 2015, Spring 2016)
- Calculus for Management and Social Science (Summer 2014)
- Calculus I (Summer 2013, Fall 2013)
As a teaching assistant:
- Calculus I (Spring 2013, Fall 2014)
- Calculus, Stochastics, and Modeling (Spring 2014)
- College Algebra (Fall 2012)