My research interests are in error-correcting codes, graph-based codes and decoding algorithms, and applied discrete mathematics. You can see my Curriculum Vitae here.
- A. Beemer, S. Habib, C.A. Kelley, J. Kliewer. A generalized algebraic approach to optimizing SC-LDPC codes. To appear in Proceedings of the 55th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Monticello, IL, October 2017.
- A. Beemer, C.A. Kelley. Multidimensional decoding networks for trapping set analysis. Proceedings of the 5th International Castle Meeting on Coding Theory and Applications, Estonia, August 2017.
- A. Beemer, C. Mayer, C.A. Kelley. Erasure correction and locality of hypergraph codes. Proceedings of the 5th International Castle Meeting on Coding Theory and Applications, Estonia, August 2017.
- A. Beemer, C.A. Kelley. Avoiding trapping sets in SC-LDPC codes under windowed decoding. Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory and its Applications, Monterey, CA, October 2016.
I currently am teaching Math 300, Mathematics Matters. Course materials for students may be found on Canvas. Previous courses taught are listed below.
As instructor of record:
- College Algebra and Trigonometry (Fall 2016)
- College Algebra (Fall 2015, Spring 2016)
- Calculus for Management and Social Science (Summer 2014)
- Calculus I (Summer 2013, Fall 2013)
As a teaching assistant:
- Calculus I (Spring 2013, Fall 2014)
- Calculus, Stochastics, and Modeling (Spring 2014)
- College Algebra (Fall 2012)